What if you could finally deliver pro mixes in your home studio that stand up to any of your favorite records on Spotify, iTunes, or Youtube?
Discover the proven step-by-step mix system from a Grammy-winning engineer for consistently creating a pro-quality mix from your home studio that will sound amazing everywhere!
Register for the FREE preview to watch Craig's Pro Snare Mixing Video right now...
- Do you feel like the time you have spent watching Youtube videos, trying out mix tricks, and tweaking version after version or your mixes has gotten you nowhere?
- Have you been looking for a simple & straightforward step-by-step process for creating a pro mix that won't take years to learn?
- What if you could have a Grammy-winning mix engineer who understood all your mixing struggles and could coach you through them?
If you struggle with any of these questions then this Mixing Masterclass is just for you!
Get The Ultimate Mixing Masterclass Now!
Watch as Craig Alvin teaches from his mixing studio.
hosted by Lij Shaw of RecordingStudioRockstars.com
In the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass Craig reveals a detailed breakdown of his complete step-by-step mixing system and answers the most important questions about how to create a pro mix in your home studio.
- Watch a Grammy-winning engineer breakdown a full band mix and share mind-blowing mixing tips.
- Become a master of your DAW and plugins using elite techniques that will transform your mixes.
- Create deep powerful drums and bass. Lose the muddy middle. Add width and depth to guitars and synths, and say hello to vocals that have that "in your face" sound.
- Craig has accumulated decades of mixing knowledge from experience with top clients and from working alongside legendary mixers like Joe Chiccarelli, Vance Powell, and F Reid Shippen, and many others.
- Discover the top pro mixing tips, tricks, and strategies condensed into a step-by-step mixing method that you can use to get consistent, professional results in your own studio.
What you will learn in the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass:
- How to use Craig's professional step-by-step mix system in your studio with blueprints for your DAW and plugin settings.
- How to create your own mix template for drums, bass, guitars, keys, vocals, and set up the most effective gain structure.
- Hear a Grammy-winning engineer reveal solutions for many of the most important mixing questions.
- Listen to the high-quality audio as you learn in your own home studio so you can hear the results on monitors that you are familiar with.
- Craig teaches using Pro Tools, but this system will work in any DAW you use.
- Discover the pro secrets for making sure your mixes are powerful, punchy, and clear no matter what style of music you are mixing.
- You won't believe how much better your mixes will sound when you use this step-by-step pro mixing method!
So turn up your speakers, and get ready to take your mixes to the next level.
What are students saying about the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass?
"Hey, man-I just wanted to personally thank you for hosting that session with Craig. That was absolutely the most informative and helpful block of information/mentoring on the mix process I have ever been a part of. That was like sitting behind a mix engineer for years watching and picking up tips along the way condensed into a 6-7 hour session! Thanks to Craig for sharing! Bravo! Hope you have a well-deserved relaxing Sunday. Cheers!"
"Thanks for today's class. Very informative. I'm an old guy that's been mostly working out of my own studio lately, so it's great to learn how other folks approach this ever-evolving world. You guys were great!"
"The webinar was awesome! Thanks for pulling that together. I just spoke with my friend Jones who was also an attendee. I hope you do more of these."
"Thanks for a great session today, dude! Just when I needed the inspiration!"
"Amazing Masterclass with Craig Alvin today! My biggest takeaway was the concept of adding a subtle combination of distortion and compression to achieve a buttery cohesion in the sound. But there is so much more. Thanks, Lij for putting this together. I will spend the next month unpacking all this information and applying it to my workflow. "
"I will most definitely be changing the way that I mix vocals. Thank you guys sooo much!"
"You are both great teachers, thanks for being so clear, this was an ENORMOUS value. #1 takeaway- don't fix something that doesn't need to be fixed"
Chaz - Electric Owl Works
"Thanks, Lij and Craig. Great stuff! Wish I could've been in Nashville with you."
"Thank you so much, great course! Thanks for giving such good value with sticking around and answering everyone's questions with such depth and clarity."
"Lij - Thanks for putting this together Craig - Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Much appreciated!"
"Thank you Craig and Lij, this has been wonderful. You've given us so much practical and useful info today! Merci!"
Yeah, but how do I know this masterclass is right for me?
Good question... How would you like a FREE sample of what you will discover in the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass?
Register for the FREE preview to watch Craig's Pro Snare Mixing Video and listen to his complete mixing breakdown podcast right now...
- In the free preview podcast module, Craig breaks down his step-by-step mixing process sharing secrets that you can use right now to give your mixes deep bass and drums, power, clarity, width, and vocals that have that "In your face" quality. All while printing mixes that sound better than most people's finished masters!
- Here is what students are saying about the podcast interview with Craig that you will find in the FREE preview module of the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass.
"Thank you Craig for this episode, it is amazing when someone gives such detailed notes about the master bus, it is really appreciated!"
Electric Owl Works
"Great episode Craig and Lij! I'd be interested in a more in-depth mix breakdown like you mentioned in the podcast. Thanks so much!"
"Great episode! Definitely took notes on this one. One question: for the initial gain staging, -4 gain reduction target is noted but where is the threshold set on the bus compressor? Seems like that would dictate the overall level that should be hitting the 2 buss."
This is exactly the sort of question that will be answered in detail in the masterclass!
"I'd be interested to know what a go-to starting ratio and attack/release relationship is for Craig's mix-bus compression! For example's sake, let's say a mid-tempo pop/rock song."
Orangutan Trade Salesmen
"Man, that mix breakdown was pretty cool. Reminded me of the doctor Ford episodes. These guys have a way of getting into detail that is crucial. Definitely, a pen and paper note-taking episode thanks Lij and Craig. I'll be re-listening ASAP!"
Start Mixing Like a Grammy Winning Pro Now With The Ultimate Mixing Masterclass
...only register if you are ready to transform your mixes to a standard normally reserved for top A-List mixers.
When you register you also get the FREE Bonus
3 STEPS TO A PRO VOCAL MIX
This mini-course is included to help you get your vocals ready for mixing using the same techniques that pro mixers use.
3 STEPS TO A PRO VOCAL MIX is available inside the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass.
30 Day "No Questions Asked"
If you can’t honestly say that the Ultimate Mixing Masterclass with Craig Alvin has helped you improve your mixes after watching it and implementing what you've learned then I offer a 30 day “no questions asked” money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and sign up now and watch the videos. Then take these techniques and try them out in your studio on a few mixes. If your mixes don't sound better afterward then this wasn’t the right course for you and we don’t deserve your money.
Just send me an email within 30 days of purchase and I will send you a full refund. No questions and no hard feelings.
Get Ready For The Course - Listen To Craig Alvin On The PodcastFREE PREVIEW
Multi Track Downloads
1 - Start By Listening To The Rough Mix
2 - Master Bus Overview
3 - Mix Bus Breakdown
4 - Bonus Q&A #1
5 - Kick Drum Treatment
6 - The Ultimate Snare Drum Mixing TrickFREE PREVIEW
7 - Drum Overheads and Room Mics
8 - Toms & Drum Squash Bus
9 - Bonus Q&A #2
10 - Craig Alvin Studio Tour
11 - Bass Setup, Routing, and Processing
12 - Introduction To Main Instrument Guitars
13 - Bonus Q&A #3
14 - Keys Organ Treatment
15 - Vocals Chain Plugins
16 - Vocal FX
17 - Gain Staging, Dynamics, Transitions & Extra Guitars
18 - Vocal Automation
19 - Printing The Mix
20 - The "Everything Else" VCA Trick
21 - Bonus Q&A #4
Craig Alvin 22 - Final Mix Walkthrough
23 - Pro Tools Mix Session Download Walkthrough
BONUS MINI COURSE - 3 Steps To A Pro Vocal Mix - How to make sure your vocals sound awesome before mixing.
Craig Alvin Zoom Q&A April 2021